Broomrigg Farmhouse is a luxury self-catering country house in East Lothian just half an hour from Edinburgh city centre and the international Airport, easily accessed via the A68 and City Bypass. Full of character, Broomrigg overlooks rolling fields on Winton Estate and is located close to Pencaitland.
Broomrigg Farmhouse is a spacious, lovingly refurbished period farmhouse which sleeps 8 guests, perfect for those looking for a luxury self-catering property in East Lothian countryside that's also within easy reach of Edinburgh.
This home is ideal for family parties, reunions with friends, golf holidays and vacation rentals in Scotland. Like all Winton's self-catering properties, Broomrigg is available on a flexible basis, so you can book it for long weekends, part weeks or full weeks.
Broomrigg Farmhouse is extensively well equipped with:
- 4 beautiful bedrooms and 3 luxurious bathrooms, one with a roll-top bath tub, and all with separate showers
- A new fully fitted farmhouse kitchen with large ranger cooker, dishwashers and a separate utility area (with washing machine and tumble dryer)
- A large dining room that can seat 10 guests, with beautiful views
- A cosy living room with a lovely wood burning stove (and TV)
- Sunny wrap-around patio garden with meadow views
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ample car parking for about 5 cars
- Charging point for electric car
All bed linen, towels and bath robes are included in the rent. If necessary, additional linen and towels can be supplied for a fee. We can also supply children's high chairs and a cot (please notify us in advance).
Broomrigg Farmhouse is also ideally suited for accommodation for private weddings, small residential meetings and civilised hen parties or stag parties.