Wintonhill Farmhouse is one of the largest (6 Bedroom), luxury self-catering houses near Edinburgh in Scotland, only half an hourís drive from the city centre and Edinburgh Airport.
The Farmhouse is surrounded by tranquil East Lothian countryside above Winton Castle with fabulous views towards the Lammermuir and Pentland Hills.
Sleeping up to 14, this classic Georgian Farmhouse is an excellent holiday property for guests looking for a large holiday house near Edinburgh. The house is popular for large family gatherings, groups of friends, golf parties and vacation rentals. Itís also a good choice for civilized hen parties and stag parties!
The property has:
- A sitting room (with an open fire), a dining room, and a games room (with small pool table)
- 6 bedrooms (2 doubles, including family room, and 4 interchangeable from double to twin) sleeping 12-14
- 4 modern bathrooms with showers and baths (each guest is supplied with a bathrobe, slippers and a set of 3 towels)
- Large farmhouse kitchen with big range cooker, dishwasher and utility area (with washing machine and dryer)
- There are extensive gardens, a patio, a barbeque area and a walled orchard, which is ideal for football! You can even work on your golf swing in the practice bunker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Good parking
The provision of all bed linen, towels and bath robes is included in the rent. If necessary, additional linen/towels can be supplied for a fee. We can also supply childrenís high chairs and a cot (please notify us in advance).
We now welcome up to 2 dogs at this property for a small fee, please see our website for details.
Looking for Edinburgh Fringe Festival accommodation in the countryside? Winton Estate is about 30 to 40 minutes east of Edinburgh and the International Airport, hidden in rolling East Lothian countryside. Near all the action but completely out of it.